We hold a firm belief that nothing meaningful ever got achieved without liberty. Our young learners enjoy LIBERTY in capitals, policies that let them are
- Open house policy, no stress of getting child ready at a fixed time; come and go anytime between 8.15 to 2.15.
- Kitchen inside the classroom, children eat whenever and whatever they desire; our children learn to eat well.
- No separation pangs, Moms get to settle their toddler by being a part of the class.
- Two hours of outdoor free play everyday, play is what fires imagination and creativity in children.
- Lovely big and natural playgrounds, slopes and trees spark creative play; kitchen garden adds variety.
- Free choice of activity through the day, no structured schedule.
- Children get to do everything - cleaning, mopping, peeling eggs, shelling peas and pomegranates etc.